View topic - Profile Help Please [Still Need Help]

Browser being used: Chrome
Live Preview

How can I put my wishlist in little box that says "wishes"

Okay, Got the Add/Trade/Message buttons to work. But the Send message and add buttons are both on "Add" and the trade button is on "MSG" Help?

Code:/*stats*/
.content.lft {overflow: visible !important; position: absolute; margin-left:395px; margin-top: 575px; text-align: left;}
.content.lft {width: px; height: px;
background: url() transparent;
border: none;}
.content a {background: none;
border: none;}
ul.z {position: absolute; margin-top: -445px; margin-left: -131px;}
ul.z a img, .zR {display: none;}
ul.z a {overflow: hidden; text-indent: -9999em; height: 20px; width: 30px;}
ul.z li a[href="javascript:;"] {margin-right: 100px;}
ul.z li:last-child a {position: absolute; margin-left: -127px;}
Post by Toxic Rainbow Kisses » Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:52 pm

Last edited by Toxic Rainbow Kisses on Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:11 am; edited 3 times in total
1. The guide does work. It is not possible to add a song in with a button that says "click", it's only possible to do it with a little play button. You need to use a custom section, which is actually much easier than it sounds. Here's an excerpt:
Code:/*About Me*/
.about ul ul{position: absolute; margin-left:-40px;}
.about ul {position: absolute; top:5px;}
.about embed, .about object {position: absolute; top: 141px; left: 61.5px;}

.about ul is what you use to indicate the custom sections, and .about embed, .about object is what you use to indicate the actual youtube media.
In order to do this, you also need to change your actual about section (the place you like, type stuff about you). Here's an excerpt:
Code:[list=1][youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31nOaXSeqSo&color2=BCF1ED&autoplay=1[/youtube][/list]

That's all you need to do. (Sorry if this is weird-sounding, I'm a little rusty. The guide really does help, you just need to re-read it a couple times to really grasp it.)

Code:.about {overflow: hidden;}
.about {overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: auto;}

That works for everything, just switch out .about with whatever you want. When you hover over the section, the hover bar will show.

3. .rcl is the thing you use to position it. Here's the post for it. Just position it like a normal thing.

4. Ughhhhhhh this one requires a period of "intense coding", which is essentially just moving around the buttons until they hover over the area you want them to. They're sort of finickity, the buttons. They don't like to do anything, so it's really a lot of experimentation. Here's the thing for it, if you want to go for it.
Code:ul.z {positioning things}
.z a {height and width things}
.z a, .zR {beautifying things}

Essentially, you just want to make them transparent and have them hover over your buttons (you may want to make them transparent AFTER you position them, lol. Personal experience.)

Code:body {background: #ffffff;}

That should do the trick. If I get what you're asking.

6. Explained above.

Jeeeesus, I hope that helped. I sort of really really really am out of practice, but everything SHOULD work. If you need any more help, I'm always here, and as are all the other users who do great work. c:
Post by Havoc » Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:37 am

ヽ(o`皿′o)ノ
Okay Got the video to go on there, but I don't understand how to make it a button.

2. I tried it but its not working.
I need it in my about me
Code:/*about*/
.about {background: transparent; border: none; height: 232px; width: 250px; margin-top: 275px; margin-left: -150px; overflow-y: auto; padding-right: -100px; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 8px; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; text-align: justify;}

and my "Buddies"
Code:/*buddy list*/
.bCarousel {position: position: absolute; top: -420px; left: 205px; width: 472px; height: 62px; overflow-y: auto; padding-right: 100px;;}
.bCarousel .wrapper{width: 370px;}
#cart img, .avT img, .bCarousel ul a img {background: url() transparent; border: 1px solid #f81668;}
.bCarousel a.back {background: transparent;}
.bCarousel a.forward {background:transparent;}

3. I still can't get it to move or anything.

4. I tried, and nothing happens :/

5. Ehh I ment like having my image itself cover it.
Post by ToxicRainbowKisses » Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:09 am
@Jenna; Seeing that long explanation, this is why you should just make Karri a profile :3~
Post by Karri » Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:37 pm

Karri :) I agree Helps me code? LOL
Post by Toxic Rainbow Kisses » Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:51 pm
FINALLY got the youtube video to work for me.
Still trying to get the other ones, i can't get the hidden scroll bars.. still :(
Post by Toxic Rainbow Kisses » Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:37 pm
For the scrollbars use this:

Code:.bCarousel {overflow-y: hidden;}
.about {overflow: hidden;}
.about:hover {overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: auto;}

Edit: And for the gray background use this:

Code:html {background: transparent !important;}
Post by Sam » Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:49 pm
*stabs profile*
I cannot get the Scroll bars to go away. LOL

Edit: HA! Got it to work on the about me section xD

Edit2 : YESH! Got it to work on buddies xD