View topic - party forfeit ideas?

It's my sisters birthday party today and basically we had this idea for a party game. The idea is that we tape a forfeit to a sweet and if they refuse to do the forfeit then they have to put the sweet back. Problem is we can't think of any forfeits. I have had a look around the interwebs and they only seem to have idea's for actual games rather than forfeits. So I thought I'd have a go at asking people here.

Important things to remember is that she is only sixteen so nothing too inappropriate. Also it would be great if they are more funny/silly/ridiculous than anything else :)

Thanks guys.

and just to make this a bit more of a discussion any funny/silly things you remember doing at a party? :)
Post by dreamer676 » Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:19 am

Umm, what exactly do you mean by "forfeits"? Do they have to give up something for the sweet? :O

Hrm, I think I remember playing some game at a party long ago, it might have been a version of Pass the Parcel where there were slips of paper with dares written on them between each layer of wrapping around the parcel. Anyway, I had to run around the park pretending to catch a butterfly. Someone else had a huge fake mole drawn on their face. Good times. xD
Post by shmabec » Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:46 pm
yeah I suppose forfeits is kindof the wrong word, it would be more like dares than anything else. :)
Those are good ones XD
Post by dreamer676 » Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:46 pm
Oh alright. Haha I actually did a google search for "forfeits" and it came up with a few fun ideas for the game... such as imitating an animal, saying tongue twisters, singing songs etc. I guess I just haven't come across the term used in that way before. xD

Here are some links :D
http://planningperfectparties.com/forfeits
http://chestofbooks.com/crafts/children/The-American-Girl-Home-Book-Of-Work-And-Play/Chapter-III-Fifty-Forfeits.html
Post by shmabec » Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:23 am
Forfeits are basically dares...or do they included truths as well?

Dare them to put their hair up in an updo (like the water bottle kind) and take a pic and stick it on facebook....not much of a dare though. @.@
Post by Vixen. » Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:55 am

your resident fashion designer.
figure skater and computer programmer

Follow me on Twitter! @Flurryfox
I really suck at dares..so I couldn't help you much.

Though once (we were really drunk) we were playing "What did I kiss?"
My friend got blind-folded (Clary) while my other friend (Paul) was the.."model?"
anyways, Paul held out his arm, and Clary kissed it, before my friend Chrissy could take off the blind fold, Paul got a chair and bent over, to make it seem like she kissed is butt.
The way she freaked was Great xD
and I don't think anyone told her what she actually kissed xD
Post by Shizuzu » Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:31 am
lol they were good :) thanks for sharing
Post by dreamer676 » Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:41 am
7 Posts • Page 1 of 1