I hope there isn't one like that out there yet. If there is, let me know please. =)
Guess I was late to the party, but here it is anyway:
People ask me about the weird color of my avi's clothes all the time. I think I've typed this whole thing out for like, the 20th time today, so I'm tired of it. So why not let everybody enjoy this? That's how I ended up making this guide. Hope you like it! :)
1) Buy yourself some MAGICAL blush. Any color will do, but cherry usually gets the best results, while sunset seems to get the worst results.
2) Unequip everything, including your eyes, mouth, eyebrows, and skin. The only thing left should be your hair. CAUTION: Only certain hair styles work for this! I usually go with the one on the left, but some others work as well. Just not very many.
3) Set your hair color to the color you want your clothes to be in, ideally a rather light shade as those seem to get better glitch results. (like blond, pink, mint green, baby blue, or whatever colors you like. Black usually doesn't work too well with the glitch.) It should now look something like this.
(Some users believe that skipping this step and changing the hair later on gives better results, but I haven't tried it.)
4) Equip a blush of your choice. I always try to make blush and hair color match, so not too many colors show up on the clothes later on.
5) Play around with clothes. Now this step is really where all the magic happens, and you will find out that while some items glitch wonderfully, others will ruin everything you've created so far. BE EXTRA CAREFUL WITH ITEMS THAT GO ON THE HEAD AND FACE, as those often destroy the whole glitch experience! You can try adding a skin as well, else you'll look ghostly.
Once you've come this far, you're basically done.
6) The fine-tuning. You want a mouth, eyebrows, maybe different hair or even eyes? Well, then play around with them! Here are a few hints:
MOUTH: equipping one usually doesn't hurt, as long as it's colorless. Choose a color that works with the clothes you have on.
EYEBROWS: It's often a good idea to make them match the color of your hair.
HAIR: This is where it becomes tricky! As I said before, some hair styles allow the glitch while most don't. For some reason, a couple of wigs seem to work occasionally as well. (I often use Indra Hair, Lulla Hair (the 2nd one), and Kiti Katana Hair.) Find the one that's right for you.
EYES: The most tricky part. Eyes will usually revert your glitchy pixels of awesomeness back to boring, unmatching avatars! We don't want that! So once again, PLAY with them. Obviously pick out a color that works with your hair or another color that you have on, and then go from there. Hint: Try changing the eyes separately! That's what I always do.
HOPE IT WORKS FOR YOU! <3
Now let me see YOUR awesome pixels! :)
Haha oh, I know what you mean! XD Which is why I'm glad there are guides, just wish some people would also read the rules.. sometimes it feels like I'm saying the same rules over and over "There is no triple posting here" XD
I had to have Milk Tea show me where the rules were. D= I totally spammed the whole place when I first joined, too. D=
And yeah. It's the same here. I have to tell people all the time to not have more than 3 quotes in their posts or not triple post. Even some of the guys I've been talking to for the last couple of weeks. :( But hey. I was the same at some point. =)
I never triple posted, when I first joined that was the whole reason why I stayed, since the no spamming rule xD <3
But it's not just new people in which I don't mind since it's all like well, you're new and most likely came from a different avatar site! O: It's people that keep on breaking the rules and I'm like.. I told you like.. last week.. this is a no-no.. D:>