View topic - Necro's BLUSH GLITCH guide

Thought so. I've seen your username pop up in the SF occasionally. ;D

GOD I HATE THAT FORUM SO MUCH NOW. xD
Post by Necromacide » Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:45 pm
Yeah I use to be in the SF a lot but recently I just pop up in there only because the users make me sick. >>;

I KNOW! Everyone sucks up to Gaia now, you notice that? Like nothing they can do is wrong. Like nothing |: And the regs assume they are Godly.
Post by misfit. » Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:51 pm
The thing that pisses me off the most is everyone going, "Ohhh we need to do something about this inflation, how about we cut back on CS updates?" And I'm always like, "How about not? How about Booty Grab gets removed?"

If back in the day Gaia was like Ernya is now, then I'm sorry I didn't join sooner. :(
Post by Necromacide » Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:56 pm
Well, actually if they did cut back on the CS updates it would help a lot :d I don't blame BG, it is a part of the problem but so is the CS -- in fact, the latest RIG almost every single item is worth more than a million ~

I prefer Ernya over Gaia, the only reason why I go on Gaia is due to the fact I'm a nurse at this mini shop called HHH. xP
Post by misfit. » Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:03 pm
Well, I don't see how the release of items that can not be obtained with gold in the first place adds to inflation of gold?! o_O

If gold was as hard to earn as it is on Ernya, we wouldn't see items going for millions anymore is what I'm thinking.
Post by Necromacide » Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:05 pm
Lol, that's the point. :d You don't buy it with gold, you buy it with cash. Compare it to the items in the Gold Shop, it's unlimited and you buy it with gold you must work for. With Cash Shop items you're not buying it with any kind of gold, you're buying it with Cash, real life cash. Which causes (considering the simple fact they release more than 100 items per month in the CS) inflation. Say, if they went back just to the MC's, it would be different. They didn't have much that you could bring into the MP without gold. I play the MP a lot and trust me, the CS is one of the biggest reasons for it, not BG. BG is the second biggest reason.

Mhm, well it's too late for them to turn the tables there xD Ernya isn't like super hard to make gold but it's not easy, you know? Like it's not impossible here, lol. If that makes sense :d
Post by misfit. » Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:30 pm
Yeah, I love how on Ernya you actually have to do something in order to get gold.

Also, the guy I've got a crush on wants to come over tonight to have a "beer and champagne party" with me, just the two of us. Whatever the hell that's supposed to be, but I'm hoping it'll be fun. xD

Now, off to put some pretty make-up on! xD And do my nails! =O
Post by Necromacide » Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:10 pm
FUXXIN LOVE GLITCHES D8<
Post by haze » Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:18 pm

WORDS CAN BE BROKEN. SO CAN BONES.
haze wrote:FUXXIN LOVE GLITCHES D8<
THAT MAKES TWO OF US!! >=D
Post by Necromacide » Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:21 pm

Thanks for the compliment, dear <3

I love the kimono glitch you have, actually. Made it into my favorite colors. lol
Post by Miss Sarah » Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:30 pm

ıllıllı fℓу ℓιкє ραρєя, gєт нιgн ℓιкє ρℓαиєѕ ıllıllı==
:DD
Thank you so much for this guide~
Glitching is soo fun! ^ w ^
Post by Aurora » Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:09 pm
Miss Sarah wrote:

Thanks for the compliment, dear <3

I love the kimono glitch you have, actually. Made it into my favorite colors. lol
YAY! I also love your art!

@ Aurora: I KNOOOW! Hopefully Ernya will never remove it! =O

Gosh I'm drunk! The guy I've got a crush on came over and I think I sort of filled myself up lol
Post by Necromacide » Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:24 pm

It's a nice guide you have here.
Post by Auricle » Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:15 am

Just breathe. It's that simple.

Oo nice guide. I was thinking of buying blush for my outfit I am working on right now.
Post by Midnight Noel » Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:55 pm

~Questing friends~
Auricle wrote:...

It's a nice guide you have here.
Thank you! ~smiles~

And you too, Saiyouri. =)
Post by Necromacide » Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:34 pm
114 Posts • Page 2 of 8