Volunteer

Hmmm.... I am gonna give this a shot.
I may have an idea.
Post by decomposer » Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:53 am

back on that internet ish

formerly HelloVitu
art // tumblr

it's okay to ping me.

Bobbrette, I hate to be a buzz kill, but you being lesbian has nothing to do with your personality. Neither does you liking boobs. There is really nothing that can visually "represent" either fact as that isn't something someone can generally tell by looking at a person. At least, not without the high potential of offending that person anyway! So I would at least remove those two if you are seriously wanting an avatar that represents you.

The other stuff does though. Liking Eeyore and Snoopy generally suggests an almost child-like/innocent/playful personality as they're icons of childhood. Liking cats is actually somewhat indicative of a relaxed personality given their own general characteristics and habits. But it can also give that hint of the person being curious, patient, and a bit mischievous! As does the reading and writing when it comes to patience and relaxation respectively. The writing suggests more of a creative personality, while reading can sometimes point to someone who is quite imaginative! Am I hitting anywhere close so far?

I will try my hand though and see what I can come up with. Just bare in mind I haven't been too creative lately. Doesn't mean I won't try though.
Post by Sephy » Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:59 am

Sephy loves Pings!
me stating im lesbian and liking boobs will just help people thats who i am and i dont care if that counts as my personality or not.
Post by Bobbrette. » Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:00 pm
I must say I love Repo as well C:
I'm excited to give this a whirl.
Post by ѕнινєя » Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:29 am

I swear I'll be the one to let the world know what you've done to me.
thanks!
i just finished watching it again, cry every time ;3;
Post by Bobbrette. » Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:47 am
Super pink attack, huzzah!
Post by Mr. Jong » Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:26 am
sorry to say but i hate pink XD
Post by Bobbrette. » Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:50 am

Here's what I came up with.
I tried to make it tom-boy for you.
Post by Marine Corps Mom » Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:44 am

Mario Tuck.
------------------------------------------
Marines die, that's what we're here for. But the Marine Corps lives forever. And that means YOU live forever.
its cute but its not really all that me :O
Post by Bobbrette. » Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:44 pm
I'll make one. I have no idea if it will be you, necessarily, but if you don't like it then you can EAT MY SHORTS. D:<

no bobu ily dont eat my shorts i need them to walk around in

Edit:
Post by Blush » Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:16 pm

xx
xx
xx

questing; gold
30k/100k
oh Creep you know i accually like that, i may play around with it abit but thats really cute and def. more me then any of the other avis so far c:
Post by Bobbrette. » Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:06 pm
Oh, goody. c:

It was originally brown and cherry, but then you said you didn't like pink, so I toyed with it. I'll probably try again later, too.
I might mess with jean, opal, and emerald, unless you don't want more green.
Post by Blush » Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:29 pm
16 Posts • Page 1 of 2